1. Responsible for the processing of your data
- Pitk Pelotas, SL.
- Postal Address:
- Pol. Ind. Noain-Esquiroz, Calle P 22 31110 Noain (Navarra, Spain)
- (+34) 948 310 791
2. User data to be processed by Pitk Pelotas, SL
Pitk Pelotas, SL (hereinafter, Pitk) will deal with the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, NIF, DNI or NIE.
- Contact information: address, telephone number, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other information: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the website.
- User's browsing data when visiting the website.
3. Purpose of the processing of your data: Manage and respond to requests for information and/or inquiries
Pitk will process your data in order to:
- Manage and respond to your requests for information and/or queries that users send us from the contact form.
- Manage the sending of the information requested and, where appropriate, provide them with offers of Pitk products and/or services in which they have expressed interest.
- Manage the subscription and the sending of the newsletter and commercial communications.
4. Legitimation for the processing of data: By consent of the interested party
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is obtaining the consent of the user of the file. That is why Pitk asks for your consent to process your data with the above-described purpose of managing and answering the queries that you ask us, consent that will be given in the case and at the time of filling in and sending us this form.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the unambiguous consent of the recipient of the Newsletter and communications of a commercial nature of Pitk.
5. Data retention period
Pitk will keep the personal data that you have provided to us, if you do not request its deletion.
6. Recipients to whom we will communicate your data
They will be able to have access to their data, the personnel and the direction of the company, as well as, the company in charge of the development and maintenance of the website: Abity Comunicación Multimedia, SL. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation.
8. Rights that assist you
Finally, we inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights that RGPD 679/2016 recognizes to interested persons to access your data to request the correction of inaccurate data, to oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to cancel the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, in the omission, the limitation of treatment and the portability of the data, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ID.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.
Last update: August 01, 2018